We’ve been hard at work! Take a look at what we’ve been up to:
- When adding a new project lead to an existing customer, the button to add that project lead has been moved to the top of the editor.
- User permissions for managing time logs will no longer give other permissions as expected.
- There were some instances in which the number of total leads represented in the individual statuses within the Lead Pipeline would not immediately update. These instances were identified and resolved, and should update as expected.
- The visibility toggle for a line item on certain mobile devices will be correctly positioned when creating an estimate.
- Employee name in the filter on the project page will display the correct name as expected.
- The button for seeing task steps and notes will match on the schedule and project timeline views.
- Changing the sold date on a project will update as expected.