We’ve been hard at work! Take a look at what we’ve been up to:
- Added an optional address field on the import lead form.
- Both margin and markup will display at the bottom of an estimate.
- When adding a new line item template (labor, material or other cost), a user can now create and apply the line item (“Done & Apply”) or simply save the item as a template (“Done).
- Android users will no longer be intermittently prompted to update the mobile app while already in the latest version.
- Lead import button prompt on Android phones will display as expected.
- Print preview will display as expected when all estimates and change orders are collapsed inside an editor.
- The “Removed from previous estimate” text will display as expected on a fully paid invoice.
- Wide photos that are attached to estimates and invoices will display as expected in the customer’s portal.
- Invoice totals will wrap text as expected on smaller sized screens.