Here’s what’s new:
- Added an option in the estimate to hide options for accepting, requesting revision, and rejecting the estimate from the portal.
- Added a button on the estimate card to easily mark an estimate as paid. There is an option inside of the invoice editor as well to mark the invoice as paid.
- Time log report added to the reports page.
- When clicking on hyperlinks in Projul, another tab will open instead of the current tab.
- The permission to edit templates will control who can apply templates to project leads as well.
- Photos and files from the gallery can be attached to tasks through the task editor.
- Fixed an issue on Android where the “x” to close out of an editor wasn’t displaying on some devices.
- Fixed an issue with long project types on leads.