We’ve been hard at work! Take a look at what we’ve been up to:
- Team/ Group name has been added as a field in the employee and contractor editor. Can filter for this field in the schedule page.
- Added a copy button next to phone numbers that are displayed in Projul.
- New user email is more concise with information on the login process.
- Calendar view will show more information on task cards as well as being able to add or remove users from the task card quickly.
- Switching to itemized view in an invoice will automatically show the invoice as itemized in the portal and print previews.
- Invoice will carry over the company contact info from the estimate unless specified differently in the invoice settings.
- Can split time logs that users are currently clocked into.
- Tax is being calculated correctly when the setting for requiring tax on all line items is turned on.
- The “update template” button is displaying correctly in the Job Costing page.
- Email template will display company name correctly if there was an “&” in the name of the company.
- Scroll bar is in correct place when using the project scheduler slide out.
- Calendar view will display correctly when turning off visibility for certain items.
- Meeting notes will wrap text correctly on mobile devices.
- Lead Source Details will show correctly in the project editors.
- When closing an editor on the Calendar view, the page will correctly resize.
- Notes entered on time logs will display correctly.
- Invoicing a $0.00 line item will display correctly.