We’ve been hard at work! Take a look at what we’ve been up to:
- Added a copy button for emails next to where they display in Projul.
- Added team/group scheduling for tasks. They will show up in the task editor when you click on the user field to schedule.
- Job costing page will show a warning if a user is missing a pay rate when they have time tracked to a labor work item.
- Template permissions settings for users has been broken out to be more specific.
- Description names of material items will be displayed in the material breakdown pdf.
- Project templates will retain Gantt dependencies for tasks.
- Added an option to include section names and subsection names to labor items in an estimate when exporting the labors as tasks.
- When expanding on a project timeline, the view will correctly keep its position in the timeline.
- Can toggle days off in the mobile calendar view.
- Invoicing line items from an itemized estimate where there’s a line item with tax and another without tax will display correctly.
- Can correctly edit task names and project names on time logs that are in the past.
- Search function for task icons will show correct results on mobile.
- Removed line items will correctly display in the invoice and they can be invoiced as negative amounts.
- SKU names that are long will wrap the text in the material breakdown pdf.
- Opening an editor on the Welcome Page in Safari will display correctly.
- Syncing estimates to Quickbooks Online from the invoice editor will sync correctly.