[Important] Projul Version 2 – Upgrade beginning this month!
Posted on Monday, March 13th, 2023
We are excited to announce the release of our all-new Projul Version 2! Our development team has been working overtime for months to build V2, and we will begin migrating customers (in phases) to this new version this month.
We will notify you in the app within the next several weeks when your company will be migrated to V2. At that time you will be prompted to re-login to your account using your existing username and password. For mobile app users, you will also be prompted to download and install the new mobile app before signing in. QuickBooks integration users will need to connect their QuickBooks account to V2.
Some of the new features and improvements you can expect to see in the initial V2 release include:
- All new and improved high-performance backend
- High-performance native mobile app
- Faster and more stable overall experience
- Near-instant data sync between devices
- Improved and faster QuickBooks integration
- New scheduler with improved controls
- Easier and smarter user permissions
- Enhanced Gantt chart functionality
- Estimate and invoice discounts
- New photo markup tools
- New communications center
- New notifications center
- Numerous other enhancements and performance improvements
The user interface of this initial release has been designed to feel very familiar to our current app to minimize confusion and keep you working efficiently.
We appreciate your continued support of Projul, and we hope that you will love the new features and improvements in Version 2. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at +1 844-394-8541 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. In case you’re curious about what’s coming after the V2 release, below is a list of some of the exciting features that are already designed for development and implementation over the next several months!
- Customizable alerts, including reminders
- Enhanced customer portal
- Purchase orders
- Selections for estimates
- Estimates and invoices redesign and upgrade
- Implementation of JustiFi: an alternative payment processor option to WePay
- Implementation of 1Build: real-time, local cost data (paid 3rd party feature)
- And much much more!
Build Notes 1.4.5473
Posted on Monday Dec 5th, 2022
- Communicating with customers just became even easier! We know that both your schedule and your customers schedule’s are extremely busy, and ensuring everyone is kept in the loop of communication is a challenge. Now, when you or your customer sends a message in the customer communications channel, the Project Manager on each job and the customer receive an email notification that a comment has been made. No matter where you are, or what device you are on, you can be tied into all customer conversations.
- We have made an adjustment to estimate templates. You can now create templates with customer estimate fields! If you have specific requirements for an estimate like federal ID numbers, specific estimator info, or any other custom field, these can be built into your templates. Eliminate dual entry and get your estimates turned around even faster.
- Adding cost lines and material categories from the cost line management page functions as expected. (7523)
- General improvements to clocking in and out from mobile devices. (7603)