Electrical contractor software. Spark joy in your clients with professional estimates and invoicing.
Built by construction pros with honest pricing.
As electrical contractors, you have enough on your plate without having to do everything manually.
With Projul you’ll send competitive bids, easily assign jobs, and keep your profit margins high. All from one tool!
- Win more work with effective estimates and an intuitive lead pipeline
- Get paid quickly with powerful invoicing
- Stay on track with industry-leading scheduling
Projul’s leading the pack and setting new standards
Impress your customers, and get the advantage over your competitors
In such a competitive market, you need to stand out from day one. You can do this by managing every lead in our CRM, and setting reminders to follow up.
Sending professional estimates with Projul is another way to get ahead, and impress your customers.
- Wow your customers with estimates that convert
- Schedule follow-up reminders to keep every lead alive
- View every lead in one place, with our customizable dashboard
You can’t control time, but you can make it work for you
We’ve worked hard to make it easy to create and schedule your tasks. Using a drag and drop scheduler, you have full control of who’s doing what, and where.
Templates and cloning simplify the creation process. You can monitor everything using real-time visibility and comprehensive reporting.
- Quick scheduling with templates and drag & drop scheduler
- Live progress updates and detailed reporting
- Keep everyone up-to-date with automated notifications
Make it easy for your clients to pay you
Invoicing shouldn’t be complicated, but it should be flexible enough to suit your needs. Projul gives you various invoice types, and you can generate them automatically from estimates.
You can also accept card payments straight from the invoice, so it’s easy to get paid quickly and securely.
- Multiple invoice types, including deposit, change order, final, and more!
- Your customers can pay by card, straight from the invoice
- Sync invoices with QuickBooks
What our customers are sayingOur happy customers love how Projul helps them do more with less
Best contractor software on the market.
An unbelievably incredible platform!!!
Projul is an underdog that's poised to take the construction industry by storm!
The best software I've found.
Fantastic software with a great team behind it.
Incredible asset for our company.
Projul is simply the best platform for construction companies and niche service providers.
We Love It!! It has saved us so much time!
Supporting your success every step of the way
Projul provides an industry leading premium support package that includes a personalized implementation and analysis of your company’s workflows to best fit your company’s needs. We are here to support your success!
Electrical Contractor Software FAQs
What are the main electrical business management tips?
Here are our top 5 tips to help you manage your electrical business:
- Set time aside every day to review and nurture your lead pipeline
- Use notifications to remind your team to chase up new clients and estimates
- Store your estimates, invoices, and other documents together in one system
- Share and assign tasks across your entire team
- Use electrical contracting software to make your life easier
Which features to look for in the best software for electrical contractors?
The features you need depend on the size of your electrical business, but there are many features you will likely need:
- Comprehensive lead pipeline
- Project management
- Creating estimates
- Customer management
Which features to look for in the best invoice management software?
Most construction invoicing tools look similar on the surface, but it’s important to evaluate the features. Every general contracting business is different, but certain features apply to most:
Wide variety of invoice types
Pay online direct through invoice
Integration with bookkeeping tools (such as QuickBooks Online)
Cash flow projections
Does Projul integrate with my accounting software?
Projul seamlessly integrates with both QuickBooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop. Every invoice and transaction will be automatically synced. This saves you time, and makes it much easier for your accountants to help you.
What makes Projul special?
Industry experts created Projul, with the priority of making a management tool that genuinely makes life easier for your business.
We have experienced the good, the bad, and the ugly of the construction business, so we understand the problems you face every day. Electrical contracting businesses need powerful tools to save time and increase revenue.
How do electrical contractors benefit from using electrician software?
There are many benefits and reasons to use electrician business tools:
- Never miss a single message, file or photo from electrical contractors with real time messaging
- With our eSignature feature, you can quickly move forward with daily operations for your business and get paid faster
- Don’t use old spreadsheets to track sales opportunities. Use our lead management and sales pipeline to keep track of everything you need to make that sale for your business
- Whether it’s residential contractors on the go, construction projects constantly changing, or daily business operations, these tools will make life easier